© Copyright 2006 – 2010 by Bill Wardell & OSA All rights reserved.
Online Security Authority is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Online Security Authority Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Online Security Authority website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Online Security Authority collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Online Security Authority also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Online Security Authority. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Online Security Authority for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Online Security Authority Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Online Security Authority public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Online Security Authority does not read any of your private online communications.
Online Security Authority encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Online Security Authority so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Online Security Authority is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Online Security Authority and Online Security Authority family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Online Security Authority collects and uses your personal information to operate the Online Security Authority Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Online Security Authority also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Online Security Authority and its affiliates. Online Security Authority may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Online Security Authority does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Online Security Authority may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Online Security Authority may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Online Security Authority, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Online Security Authority does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Online Security Authority keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Online Security Authority, in order to determine what Online Security Authority services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Online Security Authority to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Online Security Authority Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Online Security Authority or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Online Security Authority; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Online Security Authority, or the public.
The Online Security Authority Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Online Security Authority pages, or register with Online Security Authority site or services, a cookie helps Online Security Authority to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Online Security Authority Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Online Security Authority features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Online Security Authority services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Online Security Authority secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Online Security Authority secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Online Security Authority will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Online Security Authority encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Online Security Authority is protecting your information.
Online Security Authority welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Online Security Authority has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Online Security Authority, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
© Copyright 2006 – 2010 by Bill Wardell & OSA All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Bill Wardell (“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to Bill Wardell and “Web Site” refers to http://www.onlinesecurityauthority.com/. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Bill Wardell or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Bill Wardell.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Bill Wardell or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Bill Wardell, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Bill Wardell the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Bill Wardell. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Bill Wardell or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Bill Wardell.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
2006 – 2010 © http://www.onlinesecurityauthority.com/ All rights reserved.